We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work within the Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- To be able to adapt to different hospital environments
Who we are:
Reliant Recruitment Limited provide Healthcare Assistants, Registered Nurses to public and private clients in the healthcare sector. Our friendly team work together to ensure both clients and care staff are receiving a first class recruitment service. We are offering individuals the chance to join the care sector.
Benefits of working for Reliant as a Health Care Assistant:
- Free Level 2 NVQ training.
- Mandatory and Specialist training
- Weekly and competitive Rates of pay
- Quick and easy Registration Process
- 24/7 hours support
- Professional advice
- Free Staff uniform
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- Opportunity to further your skills through training
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer’s needs
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION.
- Full employment history
- 3 years reference history
We are looking for both experienced and those looking to get into the Healthcare Sector.
Early shifts , Late shifts, Long days, Waking nights
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship