Reliant Recruitment Limited is recruiting on behalf of our client who will be offering Home Care to people living in their own homes. We are passionate about promoting person-centred service that puts our service users at the centre of everything we do.
Our focus is on providing high-quality person-centered care, treating all our Service Users with dignity and respect, and ensuring their safety, health and well-being.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be computer literate and have working knowledge of care management software
- Have excellent administrative and communication skills
- Identify service user needs and compile care plans and risk assessments
- Carry out reviews of existing service users.
- Establish and maintain good links with service user’s families and professionals
- Attend meetings as delegated by the manager.
- Be ensuring that new and existing care workers are supported and assessed throughout the induction process ensuring compliance, carry out spot checks and all audits.
- Provide mentoring, support and supervision to members of the team.
- Maintain audits and quality monitoring checks of all areas of service delivery.
- Undertake on call duties as required.
- Be available to respond in the event of an emergency
- Ensure all documentation is completed in line with Care Angels Homecare Limited policies and procedures, CQC and Commissioning Authorities requirements.
- Ensure communication is effective between management, service users, staff and professionals to maintain a robust quality service.
- Conduct staff supervisions, appraisals and meetings. Respond and support service users and staff as required ensuring a continuity of a quality service.
- Encourage new ideas, maintain staff motivation and morale and drive high standards and development of skills within the team.
- Provide office cover when required.
- Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Be dedicated to delivering exceptional service on behalf of the company internally and externally
- Be flexible and reliable
- Possess excellent people management skills
Key Responsibilities will be:
- To support and manage a team of Care Workers
- To develop detailed work schedules/rotas for the Care Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions for guidance
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- To be the key point of contact to both Service Users and Care Workers
- To assist the team in ensuring an excellent quality service is supplied at all times
- To ensure that all telephones/email correspondence is dealt with promptly in a polite and respectful manner
- To report and support other members of team, including the Registered Manager and Care Manager
An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced disclosure check, satisfactory references, and induction training.
The role requires you to have the confidence to lead a team of care workers ensuring that care delivery promotes independence and strives to achieve the best possible outcomes and puts the service user at the centre.
- Care-Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Senior Carer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour