We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Level 1/ Level 2 Health and Social Care Tutor/Assessor. This is a long-term role; therefore, it demands commitment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Health and Social Care subjects and planning interesting lessons that will engage and challenge students. You will join a small, enthusiastic team who are committed to helping individuals develop their potential and succeed in their aspirations.
Relevant experience in the field is required as is the ability to engage different learners using a range of teaching resources.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
· Commitment to excellence in teaching and learning
· Work collaboratively with the Management to deliver a high-quality learning experiences to participants
· Excellent subject knowledge and experience of planning for progression
· Effective lesson planning and delivery which meets individual needs using innovative methods
· Experience of teaching Post 16 learners
· Responsibility for marking and assessing participants work
· Adherence to all policies, including those related to safeguarding and candidates safety
· Forward thinking and excellent communication skills
· Post-16 experience essential
· Recognised level 3 and above teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent / above).
· First degree/Higher degree/Certificate in Health and Social care will be considered.
· Assessing qualification is preferred.
· Detailed understanding of UK social work policy and practice
. Experience in UK Classroom teaching
. UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
Focus 4 Learning Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of participants and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent