We are currently recruiting for Care Assistantsto work within the Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- To be able to adapt to different hospital environments
Who we are:
Reliant Recruitment Limited provide Healthcare Assistants, Registered Nurses to public and private clients in the healthcare sector. Our friendly team work together to ensure both clients and care staff are receiving a first class recruitment service. We are offering individuals the chance to join the care sector.
. Benefits of working for Reliant as a Health Care As sistant:
- 3 weeks Free Level 2 NVQ Health and Social Care training.
- Free travel card while you train (Must be age 19-26 to be eligible)
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- Free DBS after completion of training (Must be age 19-26 to be eligible)
- Weekly and competetive Rates of pay
- Quick and easy Registration Process
- 24/7 hours support
- Professional advice
- Free Staff uniform
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- Opportunity to further your skills through training
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer’s needs
- £50 gift certificate upon completion of training (Must be age 19-26 to be eligible)
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Proof of Benefits
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- 3 years reference history
We are looking for both experienced and those looking to get into the Healthcare Sector.
Early shifts , Late shifts, Long days, Waking nights
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £7.50 to £8.00 /hour
You must sign in to apply for this position.