Reliant Recruitment Limited is a homecare provider based in West Midland. Reliant Recruitment Limited supports adult service users in their homes and to access the community.
We are looking for Domiciliary and Community (Home) Care Workers to assist clients across West Midlands. We are passionate about providing a high quality, person-centered care to all of our clients. We provide care services to clients in their own homes. Reliant Recruitment Limited strive to excel in providing care/support of the highest quality, in order to allow our clients to maintain their independence in their own homes. We are recruiting in Wolverhampton, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Full/Part time hours including
- Short calls
- Sitting Calls
- Waking and non waking nights
- Live in care
Driver is preferable (but not compulsory)
Main duties of the job include:
- Washing and bathing
- Use of bath aids
- Assisting the client with personal grooming e.g. shaving, washing hair etc.
- Mouth care including cleaning dentures.
- Assist the client to dress and undress.
- Pressure area and catheter care.
- Toileting including emptying of colostomy bag.
- Moving and handling.
- Making and changing of beds.
- Meal preparation.
- Laundry, household chores e.g. dusting, vacuuming, tidying up. Shopping on behalf of the client and ensuring all receipts are kept.
- Any other duties within reason.
The specific areas we are looking for staff in are:
- Acocks Green
- Great Barr
- Hall Green
- Kings Heath
- Pool Green
- Pype Hayes
- Selly Oak
- Sutton Coldfield
Care worker Benefits:
- Staff uniform
- Pension Scheme (optional)
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer’s needs
What do we look for from you?
- Caring and Polite
- Knowledgeable in the care industry
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience preferably 6 months
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- Employment will be offered subject to satisfactory reference and DBS checks.
If you are good with people, caring and able to maintain a consistent record of attendance to work, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Driving License (Preferred) but not mandatory
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Permanent
Salary: £8.75-£9.00 per hour