- To advise and direct care staff in the provision and delivery of skilled nursing care to all residents.
- To assist and support the Management in the day to day running and operation of the home.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the individual care to all service users on an on- going basis in the interest of best nursing practice and in accordance with home policy and inspectorate regulations.
- To provide and deliver skilled nursing care to all service users at all times.
- Assist the Management in maintaining effective communication and to promote good working relationships
- Keep and maintain medical/nursing records as requested by the Manager and Registering Authority.
- Assist with the ordering, safe handling, storage and administration of medications in accordance with the requirements of the Manager.
- All other aspects of nursing care
- Relevant nursing qualification with valid NMC pin essential
- Must be flexible to cover various shifts – night and weekend shifts essentia
- PIN registered and live membership
- Experience as RGN / RMN
- Confident adhering to all NMC regulations and aware of up to date policies and procedures
- Happy to work in high pressured Nursing home environment
- Excellent communication skills, able to identify problems and solve these through confidence in Nursing practises
- Passion and commitment for the industry, within RGN / RMN role. Senior roles also available
- Ideally previous experience working in nursing home environment but experience in other settings considered