Reliant Recruitment Ltd
Care Assistant/Support Worker
• Are you looking for a career in care?
• Are you looking for a career change to something more rewarding?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO BOTH THE ABOVE QUESTIONS – THEN DON’T DELAY AND APPLY TODAY
Reliant Recruitment Ltd are a successful staffing agency, dedicated to providing the highest quality person centred support with outstanding customer service to service users in residential homes.
And we have opportunities for experienced and non-experienced Care Assistants /Support Workers. We have several positions available for immediate start.
As a Reliant Recruitment Ltd Assistant/Support Worker your main responsibilities are:
• Attend to the personal needs of service users as agreed in the Care Plan
• Attend Service User reviews as and when required
• Assist service users reach their potential buy helping them maintain life skills
• Participate in the delivery of flexible Home Care Rehabilitation
• Offer full support and maintain vulnerable people living in the community
• Ensure all services are provided in an anti-discriminatory manner, which respects the
• service users cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexuality and religious beliefs
We also require the following:
• Reliable, trustworthy and has good time keeping
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of ‘Good Practice’ with regards to care and support within the community
As a Reliant Recruitment Ltd Assistant/Support Worker we are delighted to offer:
• Minimum £8.00 an hour •
• Full Training – on-going
• NVQ’s fully funded
• Opportunities for progression in the company
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £7.60 to £8.00 /hour
You must sign in to apply for this position.