We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants with experience to work within the STOURBRIDGE and the surrounding areas to start immediately.
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- To be able to adapt to different hospital environments
- We are looking for experienced in the Healthcare Sector
Who we are:
Reliant Recruitment Limited provide Healthcare Assistants, Registered Nurses to public and private clients in the healthcare sector.
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in STOURBRIDGE and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Our friendly team work together to ensure both clients and care staff are receiving a first-class recruitment service. We are offering individuals the chance to join the care sector.
Benefits of working for Reliant as a Health Care Assistant:
- Free Level 2 NVQ training.
- Mandatory and Specialist training
- Weekly and competitive Rates of pay
- Quick and easy Registration Process
- 24/7 hours support
- Professional advice
- Free Staff uniform
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- Opportunity to further your skills through training
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer’s needs
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Will require a DBS
- We are looking for experienced in the Healthcare Sector.
Early shifts , Late shifts, Long days, Waking nights
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All PPE will be provided so you can work safely
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (1)
Staff Nurse- Care Home on January 26, 2023 Freelance Full Time Part Time